• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft: Best of 1980s and 1990s

watson

Banned
No that we're done I can say that I'm surprised that Paul Reiffel and Dilip Doshi didn't get a run. Reiffel has excellent stat's because of his unvarying accuracy (handy No.8 batsman as well), and Doshi's class was obvious by watching him in action.

Justo

U19 Debutant
The Justo's

01. Saeed Anwar
02. Herschelle Gibbs
03. Vinod Kambli
04. Inzamam Ul Haq*
05. Jimmy Adams
06. Brian McMillan 5
07. Moin Khan +
08. Daniel Vettori 4
09. Curtley Ambrose 1
10. Waqar Younis 2
11. Bruce Reid 3

12. Jonty Rhodes

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Solid team, AZ.. would suggest moving Gower to 4 and Crowe to 5 though.. I think the line up will be more balanced with the ATG leftie in at 4 to break up the right handers..

watson

Banned
It's been about 4 days since Pothas made the very last pick. And most people have nominated their final batting orders.

Think that it's probably time to start the voting thread? Thoughts?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
It's been about 4 days since Pothas made the very last pick. And most people have nominated their final batting orders.

Think that it's probably time to start the voting thread? Thoughts?
Do it bro.