“I'm writing a book on magic”, I explain, and I'm asked, “Real magic?” By real magic people mean miracles, thaumaturgical acts, and supernatural powers. “No”, I answer: “Conjuring tricks, not real magic”. Real magic, in other words, refers to the magic that is not real, while the magic that is real, that can actually be done, is not real magic.”
― Lee Siegel, 'Net of Magic: Wonders and Deceptions in India'
01. Pothas - Imran Khan
02. Kingkallis - Javed Miandad
03. Harsh - Shane Warne
04. Monk - Wasim Akram
05. Coronis - Malcolm Marshall
06. Morgieb - Richard Hadlee
07. Himannv - Mutthiah Muralithran
08. AndyZaltzHair - Glen McGrath
09. Watson - Dennis Lillee
10. Fredfertang - Sir Ian Botham
11. Justo - Curtley Ambrose
12. Log Hop Cassidy - Sachin Tendulkar
13. Bagapath - Sir Viv Richards
01. Bagapath - Sunil Gavaskar
02. Log Hop Cassidy - Brian Lara
03. Justo - Waqar Younis
04. Fredfertang - Joel Garner
05. Watson - Allan Donald
06. AndyZaltzHair - Michael Holding
07. Himannv - Shaun Pollock
08. Morgieb - Greg Chappell
09. Coronis - Jaques Kallis
10. Monk - Gordon Greenidge
11. Harsh - Rahul Dravid
12. Kingkallis - Steve Waugh
13. Pothas - Allan Border
01. Kingkallis - Courtney Walsh
02. Harsh - Clive Lloyd
03. Monk - Kapil Dev
04. Coronis - Andy Flower
05. Morgieb - Ian Bishop
06. Himannv - Ricky Ponting
07. AndyZaltzHair - Martin Crowe
08. Watson - Matthew Hayden
09. Fredfertang - Colin Croft
10. Justo - Inzamam ul-Haq
11. Log Hop Cassidy - Graham Gooch
12. Bagapath - Andy Roberts
13. Pothas - Bob Willis
01. Pothas - Anil Kumble
02. Bagapath - Chris Cairns
03. Log Hop Cassidy - Craig McDermott
04. Justo - Saeed Anwar
05. Fredfertang - Abdul Qadir
06. Watson - Mark Waugh
07. AndyZaltzHair – David Gower
08. Himannv – Justin Langer
09. Morgeib – Michael Slater
10. Coronis - Jason Gillespie
11. Monk - Mark Taylor
12. Harsh - Shoaib Akhtar
13. Kingkallis - Colin Croft = Pick again at a later point
Last edited by watson; 05-05-2013 at 01:46 AM.
ATG World XI
1. J.B Hobbs 2. H. Sutcliffe 3. D.G Bradman 4. S.R Tendulkar 5. W.R Hammond 6. G.S Sobers 7. A.C Gilchrist 8. M.D Marshall 9. S.K Warne 10. D.W Steyn 11. G.D McGrath
Mark Taylor. Solid and dependable opener. Sorts my slip cordon and gives me a L/R opening combo (with Greenidge). Good captain too.
- Gordon Greenidge
- Mark Taylor *
- Kapil Dev
- Wasim Akram
Last edited by Red Hill; 04-05-2013 at 06:59 PM.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.
Opening batsmen disappearing fast...
Once Langer went everyone started to panic.
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
90s was the era of makeshift openers and pitch hitters so I am gonna have to do something similar now since both Langer and Slater are gone.
CricZo XI - 3 Draft Winner
Scorecard Draft (2010) V Sehwag, D Amiss, D Bradman (c), C Cowdrey, P Umrigar, A Faulkner, R Marsh +, M Marshall, W Hall, M Hughes, B O'Reilly
Alphabetical Draft (2011) S Watson, G Kirsten, D Bradman (c), K Sangakkara +, C Cowdrey, K Pietersen, A Flintoff, M Marshall, B O'Reilly, F Trueman, T Alderman
The Eras Draft (2014) V Trumper, A Morris, N Harvey, J Kallis, S McCabe, F Woolley, Imran Khan (c), J Dujon +, J Briggs, D Steyn, J Snow
~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~
Not entirely sure - but R5 is the same as R3 except that KK goes to the bottom of the list and everyone else moves up one place. Is that right before we carry on ???
10. Log Hop Cassidy
4. Javed Miandad
5. Steve Waugh ( c )
10. Colin Croft
11. Courtney Walsh
You are free to pick Harsh should you want to. That's the general rule when there is a mix-up/double-pick.
Last edited by watson; 05-05-2013 at 02:17 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)