• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
dave hussey gives up his test match dream. suck it jono

David Hussey's future lies in Twenty20 cricket
****ing Cam White and Brad Hodge have test caps but my boy Dussey has none :cry:

Have a rivalry with two of my school friends from Melbourne. We all had one of these as "our boys'. I have well and truly lost.

The bloke who chose White still claiming he wins because of White's 2008 test selection on the Indian tour. WAC.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
remember when mike hussey and there was always that one idiot who suggested dussey as a replacement

benchmark00

Hating every Victorian player is lame, just gets repetitive. At least get around the Duss man.
Dussey is the ultimate smoker though, he's just a rung below Hodge. Watch his actions last year in the big bash against the Renegades and Marlon Samuels. He's just a gimp who plays like an Indian batsman, i.e. can't play a ball bouncing above knee height.

benchmark00

I mean do you think it was a surprise that Hogg, who I'm not fan of myself, gave him a massive spray last week? It's a known fact around cricketing circles.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think its just some (or most) of the Victorian batsman and keepers. Most of the bowlers from the past 20 years or so seem like good eggs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't have a problem with Warne but I was thinking of quicks such as Siddle, Pattinson, Hughes, Reiffel, Fleming, Herrick, Hastings, McDonald etc.