• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, including a sub-70 score.

Why in the only game I'm going to do SA pick the ****tiest batting line-up?

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, including a sub-70 score.

Why in the only game I'm going to do SA pick the ****tiest batting line-up?
Yeah, it's not our bowling that's the problem. Last game we bowled brilliantly, just batted ****e. No idea what the selectors are doing.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The Gades could very easily lose but their current price of $2.31 represents very good value.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey bois, did you hear the comms waxing lyrical about Ludeman's terrific ability with the gloves?

benchmark00

Ludeman is the only keeper to have played two or more matches without executing a stumping. Pretty poor when you think about it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How on earth does Tait get a gig in this comp? I just feel like there are a number of bowlers currently playing first class cricket who aren't getting a game who would do a better job than Tait about 8 times out of 10.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nevill is going to be so lucky to pick up a Big Bash contract next year as he has a huge inability to make runs in this format.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i love kfc as much as the next guy (riggins) but that ad is easily the worst on television, nothing else comes close to that song

Spikey

How on earth does Tait get a gig in this comp? I just feel like there are a number of bowlers currently playing first class cricket who aren't getting a game who would do a better job than Tait about 8 times out of 10.
obviously someone has never faced express pace