• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heading along to the game on Wednesday with Kirki, SA well overdue for a sub-50 collapse one would have thought so need suggestions for a drinking game before heading to The Lion, ****s.

benchmark00

Heading along to the game on Wednesday with Kirki, SA well overdue for a sub-50 collapse one would have thought so need suggestions for a drinking game before heading to The Lion, ****s.
Drink for every degree of flexion on display between Botha & nightprowler10.

benchmark00

Lol at Kane Richardson retweeting this:

@gradecricketer: Umpire gently warned me for running on the pitch. We will no doubt engage in a passive-aggressive conflict that will last the entire game.

ajdude

International Coach
there's all these pricks sitting on the boundary in front of me being fed sausage rolls and VB. and the little ****s around me are banging on those inflatable things. to top it off, bucketheads are in

benchmark00

@kokeeffe49: Touching moment when Richard Chee Qee dropped to his knees and asked Rhonda in Balinese "wanna watch me bat at Coogee Oval this Saturday ?"