• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know I just said it while commentating (for Dermo) but Dan Smith has kept really well today. I've been fairly disappointed with the Aussie keepers (who are keeping) this series in general.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised Mark Waugh didn't just sum up his appraisal of the individual Hurricanes batsmen by saying "And Owais Shah was ********". His commentary has been terrible

dermo

International Vice-Captain
similar to the national elections, with the game in crisis the people turn to a liberal man who gets the job done

ajdude

International Coach
jono dean's playing, hughes is opening with hales, and cummins is playing. and perth are batting first. seriously, such dicks

ajdude

International Coach
hahahaha gilly was so awkward saying "to the male viewers, sorry but mel mclachlan won't be joining us tonight"

Riggins

International Captain
Said this the other day and got no response, but I think getting pinned in the lid should be out in t20's.