• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's flat out woeful. You couldn't piss away a game better if you did it deliberately

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How does that happen? Honestly piss weak some of these apparent professional sportsmen. It was run a ball with 6 wickets in hand.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'd never play Wells again deadset. Cost his team the game here.
Yeah, he's so mediocre and I have no idea how he continues to get games for Tasmania. As far as I can see, Ed Cowan isn't signed to a BBL side. He'd honestly be of more value as a batsman than Wells.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol.

Gotta love a flat bat straight for six. Just looks so weird. An indoor cricket special.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd how cool is Viv? Wouldn't it be the best thing ever to sit and have a beer with him? Legend