• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Gee the Dipper inclusion hasn't added anything to the coverage. I actually think the comms have been good, enjoying Punter especially and Flem is always good.

Riggins

International Captain
Gee the Dipper inclusion hasn't added anything to the coverage. I actually think the comms have been good, enjoying Punter especially and Flem is always good.
Wowwee how good will it be if he spills a million dollar six though!!

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I am loving the score graphics on this coverage.... in fact the coverage is a lot better than I expected it to be.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Speaking of putz, gee that was a weak throw there from the Renegades keeper, who is it?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going to put my hand up and say I actually thought Sheridan was a good prospect in this format. :sick:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sportsbet had an offer where you get your money back if your team loses but hits six or more 6's. I doubt they knew how far in the ropes were going to be as you'd be annoyed if your side couldn't hit 6 6's at this ground.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looking forward to seeing what established One Day player Aaron Finch does here. Could be one of the few BBL games he plays