• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Please don't mic up Tom Cooper again

"So, Tom - why did you choose to field tonight?"

"Errr. Dunno"

"Tom, Gilly here - is it a conscious decision to slow the ball down for Luke Wright"

"Errr. I guess so, maybe?"

How insightful.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My last post was directed at Heef btw. Nafe's provided an unfortunate juxtapostion.

Spikey

Please don't mic up Tom Cooper again

"So, Tom - why did you choose to field tonight?"

"Errr. Dunno"

"Tom, Gilly here - is it a conscious decision to slow the ball down for Luke Wright"

"Errr. I guess so, maybe?"

How insightful.
well he is from Wollongong

Burgey

How bad is this Sheridan spud? Terrible bowling. He's missing his targets by a metre.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done, Luke Wright. Scored more in one innings than in his whole spell playing T20 in this year's HRV cup in NZ. Mind you, I doubt he faced anything quite so pie-ish as Sheridan's bowling playing over here though.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
so who got 11th over

edit: yeah punter's been really good. got over his awkward "stare at the camera" phase too