• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Be interesting to see if the squad finally breaks up after all thinking that they'd get CL cash if they stayed together.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey Bench, I found a bet that is perfect for you. Its called the 'Haze and Starc Benchmark'. They have to combine for 4+ wickets tonight, paying $3.50

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sixers are missing a lot of players and still favourites. Can anyone not biased towards NSW tell me if $1.80 is a bit short for the Sixers.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey Bench, I found a bet that is perfect for you. Its called the 'Haze and Starc Benchmark'. They have to combine for 4+ wickets tonight, paying $3.50
Starc will get 3, Just not sure about Haze coming to the party though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Surely Haze will get one.

Jono, I think $1.80 is slightly under. I mean last time the teams met it went to a super over and like you said 6ers are missing a fair few players now. One of the Sixers bowling allrounders (Copeland, SOK, Abbott) are going to need to produce something with the bat. Tonight, I think Maddinson and Voges are the key players. I'm not betting on the winner of the match, too close to call.

benchmark00

For the sake of Australian cricket, we need the Sixers to win tonight.

Can't be having the Hurricanes and the Scorchers stinking it up in the Champions league again.

benchmark00

Surely Haze will get one.

Jono, I think $1.80 is slightly under. I mean last time the teams met it went to a super over and like you said 6ers are missing a fair few players now. One of the Sixers bowling allrounders (Copeland, SOK, Abbott) are going to need to produce something with the bat. Tonight, I think Maddinson and Voges are the key players. I'm not betting on the winner of the match, too close to call.
Ravi Bopara and Michael Lumb will combine for 70+ runs tonight is my special.