• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Riggins

International Captain
a loss here might be enough for eddie to get the rules about the finals structure changed for next year.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
a loss here might be enough for eddie to get the rules about the finals structure changed for next year.
Would not surprised me at all to see Stars people say first through to the final and 2nd plays 3rd for the right. Would be hilarious if Stars finished 4th if the change happened.

Spark

Global Moderator
Would not surprised me at all to see Stars people say first through to the final and 2nd plays 3rd for the right. Would be hilarious if Stars finished 4th if the change happened.
nah they'd finish second and lose

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ben worrall, son of frank.

in all seriousness, where have i heard the name "ben worrall" before? i can see how benchmark420 made the mistake earlier, the name works.
I think I said it because Hilfenhaus was bowling at the time tbh.