• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really weird tactics this game. I can't believe that the big show didn't get an over so far.

ajdude

International Coach
Who the hell is worrall and why is he playing the semi final
ben worrall, son of frank.

in all seriousness, where have i heard the name "ben worrall" before? i can see how benchmark420 made the mistake earlier, the name works.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
stars have 5 australian spinners in their team tbf. can't bowl them all
Yeah I just felt that bowling just Muirhead in the first 15 overs was strange, considering the spinners had the most success when the Stars batted. Someone like Maxwell has been taking wickets lately, thought he was worth an over or two. Now, after this over its Hastings for 2 overs and someone else for the other two.