• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Riggins

International Captain
i dunno how to download videos off facebook. meant to hit that bloke up cos i hit probably my biggest ever bomb that game. probably long gone.

Riggins

International Captain
Just steal it. About 15 kg lighter since then ftr. Amazing what having a knee that works does for your fitness.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Noted publisher The Roar on the money once again:

Strikers wicket-keeper Tim Ludeman is one of the best keepers in the country, despite never playing for Australia.
In his seven matches last season, Ludeman smashed 185 runs at an average of 30.83. Ludeman also took one of the catches of the summer last season, taking a brilliant catch diving back and catching the ball in his right glove.
He’s certainly a player you might consider in your Big Bash fantasy team.
BBL 2013/14: Adelaide Strikers team preview | The Roar

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney Sixers ‏@SixersBBL 5m
Ravi goes whack and sends the ball sailing into the crowd. Bopara now 43 and the Sixers 3/132.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
PEWS, your man Solomon Mire hit a fifty ball ton against the Renegades in a practice match to beat them, for the Lehmann Academy.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Keen to see this bloke play for the 'Gades. So many likeable players on their roster; shame it's outweighed by Aaron Finch.