• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lokomotiv's Proposed Changes to Cricket

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
just noticed this topic. so has this dude spent 2 years playing a character with bad english who doesn't understand cricket? lol

HeathDavisSpeed

Lokomotiv banned?! Where's the big announcement of that'n? I feel like I should raise some trite questions on his behalf. Could moderation be delivered better if it was done inside of a box? In Uzbekistan all moderation is provided by the President and no boxes are allowed.

BeeGee

International Captain
Loko, the problem with changing the size of cricket grounds is that different nations have different circumstances when deciding on their ground sizes.

For example, in Australia they have very big cricket grounds to compensate for their small wangs. In NZ we don't suffer the same shortcomings so our grounds are very small.

It's a sensitive cultural issue and I would ask that you please respect that.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Loko, the problem with changing the size of cricket grounds is that different nations have different circumstances when deciding on their ground sizes.

For example, in Australia they have very big cricket grounds to compensate for their small wangs. In NZ we don't suffer the same shortcomings so our grounds are very small.

It's a sensitive cultural issue and I would ask that you please respect that.
I didn't know that - thanks BeeGee

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I didn't know that - thanks BeeGee
Changing the size of cricket grounds means 2 cases--enlarging or narrowing. Enlarging is sometimes impossible, but narrowing is always possible.
As far as I remember, the ICC's minimum standard for WCL was enlarged in 2007, right? The minimum standard must be narrowed for having same size grounds for all official competitions.

By the way, I could not contact the moderators. I sent them an email, but

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <noone@cricketweb.net>
Reason: No such person at this address"

So what is the email address of the moderators?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Changing the size of cricket grounds means 2 cases--enlarging or narrowing. Enlarging is sometimes impossible, but narrowing is always possible.
As far as I remember, the ICC's minimum standard for WCL was enlarged in 2007, right? The minimum standard must be narrowed for having same size grounds for all official competitions.

By the way, I could not contact the moderators. I sent them an email, but

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <noone@cricketweb.net>
Reason: No such person at this address"

So what is the email address of the moderators?
david.richardson@icc-cricket.com
Phone: +971 4 382 8800
Fax: +971 4 382 8600

Last edited:

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
My word. I think you are some 35 year old troll from England or Australia. That conclusion is after reading 100s of your posts.
The Ashes should be played by Lashings, (Rugby Union-style) Barbarians, British-Irish Lions, Australasian Dolphins (or Whales), etc.
And I am still interested in the fact that there are 2 Wicket-Keepers in Kilikiti. ICC should consider increase of the number of fielding players in order to make taking wickets easier.:huh:

Last edited: