• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lokomotiv's Proposed Changes to Cricket

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Well heres the thing. If you have never heard of the name "Tendulkar"......probably the most famous name to have ever played the game of cricket, then it is my opinion that you are in no position at all to be recommending "proposed changes to cricket"
Well, I admit that I am new to Cricket, and know very little number of players outside Britain and Ireland. But that does not mean my idea is wrong. What do you think about my idea of changing the current ODI format from 1 50-over innings to 2 20-over innings?

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I'll answer because I'm still entirely unsure if you're a brilliant troll or a gentleman.

No.
I am not a troll. Please understand that I am from Japan, a country in which there is almost no Cricket. I started to watch Cricket only 2 years ago (YB40 etc). I am ignorant of Cricket outside Britain and Ireland.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Could you tell me any good book/website about the history of Cricket laws (why bending arm in bowling is illegal, etc)?