• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Zimbabwe, 2013

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
play just underway again, Tamin reckons the outfield made 300 more like 370, and Cremer appeared to get some turn, which means Bangladesh have a real chance - especially if Robiul gets going. As for Nasir, his average isn't looking too shabby after 10 games, I won't judge him yet though. Also expect Bangladesh to bat a little longer today, Sohag Gazi can hold a bat at 9 so they should be eyeing 400

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh going along nicely today 352-7 and Nasir on 71*. How long till he gets moved up the order as he looks a better bat than many they have used over the years?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel a bit for Cremer here, he deserved some wickets but now he is getting pummelled by Robiul who is lucky to still be there after that googly.

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not good enough from Zimbabwe's top order. Giving their wickets away cheaply again and putting pressure on Taylor and the middle order. Waller and Chigs have to at least get Zimbabwe to 200 and avoid the follow-on. They are really missing Mawayo's steady hand at the top of the order.

stumpski

International Captain
Waller and Chigumbura have got them back into this though, to the extent that the lead for Bangladesh looks likely to be no more than 100 or so. And they've lost from better positions than that.

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Probably not. If he comes out and plays conservatively tomorrow he'll definitely get out straight away. I'd still like to see Waller and Chigs put on at least another streaky 30 runs to avoid that follow-on. Cremer and Meth if Waller is still in at the time could make some handy contributions.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Zim bat deep, so I reckon they can still get close to Bangladesh's score, might come down to Robiul's second new ball spell though. The pitch is going to take more and more turn as the game wears on you would think which should get Gazi and Shakib excited.

the big bambino

International Captain
I've been trying to find youtube footage of Robiul without much luck. What kind of a bowler is he? Short of a length trying for bounce or fuller with swing? What speeds does he normally hit?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've been trying to find youtube footage of Robiul without much luck. What kind of a bowler is he? Short of a length trying for bounce or fuller with swing? What speeds does he normally hit?
Fuller with swing. Bowled low 130s the last time I saw him actually clocked (this series has no guns) but he looks noticeably a little quicker now.

Obviously it's a silly comparison based on quality but in terms of MO at least, he's more similar to Steyn than any other bowler I can think of.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Robiul's run up to the crease isn't very smooth. He needs to improve on this area more imo. Jurgensen mentioned few days back that Robiul worked very hard past few months, so props to him. I hope he continues the way he is performing atm.