• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions league t20 structure.

brockley

International Captain
No English sides.tension between India and Pakistan may mean no Pakistan team.(tensions stopped Pakistani's involvement in IPL this year).

I gather this will mean 1/2 more ipl sides(i am serious),maybe the 5th or 6th side might have to qualify.
Maybe 3 sides from S africa and Australia,not likely tho,India likes to keep the balance their way(idea was raised previously but the BCCI said no).
.I gather the BCCI is pissed since an Aussie side won again.(Even tho it was in S Africa).

Maybe 2 Windies teams,a Bangladeshi side(5 overseas pros in BPL,which BCCI might complain about).,lastly Zimbabwe,not likely,non competitive, overseas pros are 2nd xl county cricket standard.(not 2nd division).

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Kick out the IPL teams and fit in two Ranji/SMAT teams with all the national players applicable. Re-schedule the event so that England can send teams.

brockley

International Captain
Could be resecheduled for October,but BCCI want it in September.
Will be a schomozzle if not changed,no Pakistan no England,we mays well call it the Aussie-India-S Africa championship.

GGG

State Captain
At least the WI team doesn't need to qualify but NZ and SL are shafted once again.