• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Gayle's T20 record

the big bambino

International Captain
Whats Gayle's rep like in the WI I wonder? I've heard a few WI fans and they seem to hate him. I think the reason is that they reckon he's a mercenary with the honour of WI cricket way down on his list. Is he that hated?

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
He's well respected by everyone in Jamaica but his support does not end there. He's a dominating player so obviously WI fans will enjoy seeing him stand up for WI. And as for those who dislike his mercenary status there are even more who support him for it.
It's a political thing and less about him as a player.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
National pride in the West Indies takes a whole new meaning. This was highlighted by the captain of T&T when they came for the Champions' League.