Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Worst Commentators

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Personally I can't stand him.
    Sometimes , our opinions of a commentator are also influenced by whetehr he 'agrees' with our own ideas (fixed usually) and how he speaks of our heroes and villains . We may not like to admit it but its often true. Anyone who agrees with us is right and is knowledeable

State Regular
    Richie Benaud ..... Bob Willis, Ian Botham, Ranjit Fernand, Shastri, Rameez all are crap IMO

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legglancer
    Richie Benaud ..... Bob Willis, Ian Botham, Ranjit Fernand, Shastri, Rameez all are crap IMO
    Respect your elders....
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Quote Originally Posted by Legglancer

Certainly not Benaud mate. And Botham comews across as boring rather that crap. The rest are crap, I agree , especially Shastri .

Even Harsha bhogle is going downhill. Nowadays all he does is spend his time licking the boots of the ex-player commentators. How about commenting on the game for a change ?
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Dean Jones and Jeff Thompson are simply terrible, and Richie is undoubtedly the greatest commentator ever.

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    [QUOTE=Deja moo]Certainly not Benaud mate. And Botham comews across as boring rather that crap. The rest are crap, I agree , especially Shastri .

Even Harsha bhogle is going downhill. Nowadays all he does is spend his time licking the boots of the ex-player commentators. How about commenting on the game for a change ?[/QUOTE]

Never a truer word. He gives the impression that if he didnt lick up to them he would lose his job

School Boy/Girl Cricketer Joao_Quinto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Sometimes , our opinions of a commentator are also influenced by whetehr he 'agrees' with our own ideas (fixed usually) and how he speaks of our heroes and villains . We may not like to admit it but its often true. Anyone who agrees with us is right and is knowledeable
    With that in mind I have to say that Chappelli is the best as he always seems to agree with me, but isn't real interesting.

Richie is the best for chacter and kwnoledge, well he was before he went all senile (know idea how to spell that)

Bill is an absolute laugh when watching a Victorian game and sometimes i think that Billy birmingham isn't exhadurating at all

I like Holding coz of the way the other commentators call him Mikey

Athers, sanjay, tony greig, slats, Ian smith are all pretty good

Nicholas, Jones and Maxwell must disagree with me a lot coz I dont like them

I think that O'keefe should give ample warning before saying something he might find humerous because his laugh hurts.

And who is that indian fellow with a high pitched voice, whoever it is, I actually can not comprehend his dialect

Ever single Pakistani commentator with the exception of Chistie Mujahid.

Tony Greig And Dermot Reev Best ,sohail,botham ,sanjay,wasim Bad :d

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information