• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

99*

International Debutant
no tears. its hard to explain to a non nzer. its just automatic shut down into apathy because the laws of physics have asserted themselves.

thou shalt not bat
I'm the opposite really. I'm actually shaking with rage.

But I'm like this with nearly every sport I watch.

Flem274*

123/5
decided im going to compile a list of fitting songs and watch a bit more of this after lunch

happy to combine forces or forward the list to fellow kiwis

rise against - collapse is an easy one to start with

Mike5181

International Captain
Should've learned by now to not get my hopes up, but this NZ team has an uncanny ability to convince me they're a chance. Disappointing to see such a dismal effort after performing so well for the first three days.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So terribly disappointing by NZ. Why does their batting implode?
Just a stab in the dark here, but do you think maybe it could possibly be because England have bowled excellently this morning???

Seems to me the Kiwis didn't take kindly to talk of England's "complacency" in NZ.......well same applies here. You didn't implode........Broad blew you away.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
decided im going to compile a list of fitting songs and watch a bit more of this after lunch

House of Cards - Radiohead

Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand

Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin

Flem274*

123/5
Just a stab in the dark here, but do you think maybe it could possibly be because England have bowled excellently this morning???

Seems to me the Kiwis didn't take kindly to talk of England's "complacency" in NZ.......well same applies here. You didn't implode........Broad blew you away.
you dont say

stop waving your dick. thats scalys job.

Briony

International Debutant

Broad might have bowled well but it seems that most modern batsmen succumb to the merest hint of swing these days.

England didn't fare particularly well either against an attack which is not as highly rated as ours, the SA one or the English bowlers.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member

it has been very good bowling.

I think we should be leaving Broad and Anderson on length.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Read all the posts from when England were 8 down through to now. A+, would read again. Quality **** from you guys. Flem in particular really having a good night.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

Eels Old **** / New ****