• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
yeah when did this happen? i missed day one and the start of day 2. is this the first time its been seen?
The bowl he bowled to dismiss Trott on day one definitely tailed away a little, but yes this is the first match where he's shown the ability to move it both ways.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
yeah when did this happen? i missed day one and the start of day 2. is this the first time its been seen?
He was doing it a bit in the first innings as well but I wasn't sure if it was just natural variation with an upright seam or if he was actually bowling proper outswingers to the right hander. The slow-mo replay of that ball to Compton confirmed it beyond any doubt; he's swinging it both ways on cue.

Flem274*

123/5
He was doing it a bit in the first innings as well but I wasn't sure if it was just natural variation with an upright seam or if he was actually bowling proper outswingers to the right hander. The slow-mo replay of that ball to Compton confirmed it beyond any doubt; he's swinging it both ways on cue.
yeah that ball was the first i'd seen it and it was news to me.

**** thats awesome.

wagner to do a finn please

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'll be the left-arm pacer Mo Amir could have been. Luke to Amir's Anakin.

Flem274*

123/5
looking forward to the shock twist where boult is amirs kid and he kisses his sister

well he's from ND so he's probably already got half of that. ill leave you to decide which.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Reckon we've finally seen Wagner - domestic ediiton in this match. He's really got some consistent movement, too much from the hand to be much threat though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Compton played that one so much better; got his front pad out of the way. He's going to have to play more like that if he insists on being so closed off to the left armers.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really looks like the game's passed NZ by now. Not sure they can outplay England by enough to win the match from here.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Here we go, England basically 1/60, a couple more wickets quickly please.

EDIT: Sorry, Trott just came out, It might take half an hour before we get another ball bowled

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's a stiff little snaffle he's made look peasy.

& eff off, tubby. "Ruining the moment" my arse. Better to spoil the game by missing a no-ball, eh? Dullard.