• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another before tea will be nice, well done Jimmy. Have over 350 by the time the ashes double header is over if he stays fit.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ugh Finn just looks short and crap at the mo. This is when Scaly's rant would be more justified.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hog's Breath Cafe ad here has me absolutely gagging for a steak now. **** you Foxtel - first you cut out for an over, now this.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** me....whats all this **** down leg side:@

This is where the NZ bowlers did so well, they didn't serve up a **** ball every over to take the pressure off.

We can't afford to be just be the Jimmy show.......c'mon Finn and Broad!!!

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
One of the reasons we really could do with Tremlett back and in form; has Finn's attributes for the most part but uses them better.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
**** me....whats all this **** down leg side:@

This is where the NZ bowlers did so well, they didn't serve up a **** ball every over to take the pressure off.

We can't afford to be just be the Jimmy show.......c'mon Finn and Broad!!!
Wagner actually served up lots of **** balls to take the pressure off IMO but England didn't put them away. Reckon he bowled at least four dot-ball full tosses.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The bowling has been much two short since the second wicket went down...why Jimmy was taken off at his preferred end I do not know.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The bowling has been much two short since the second wicket went down...why Jimmy was taken off at his preferred end I do not know.
Yeah it's not been good captaincy. Anderson shouldn't have been taken off in the first place and given Finn clearly wasn't bowling very well anyway; when Anderson came back on for Broad, Finn should've swapped ends rather than Jimmy.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Just like to mention for those that don't know me that I'd have Andrew Strauss's babies.......****ing love the man, every thing about him. So nice to hear him in the commentary box:D

And no wonder we are **** at Lords.........all our bowlers want the same end.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Hog's Breath Cafe ad here has me absolutely gagging for a steak now. **** you Foxtel - first you cut out for an over, now this.
Mate, my dad is sleeping on the couch downstairs right now so I could easily wake him if I microwaved the dinner left-overs, I also just saw that damned ad, I'm so hungry.