• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bookies clearly don't rate Rutherford. :p

It's annoying for me because I can't use Betfair or Bet365 to live bet without ringing up and I cbf so I end up using BetVictor and copping worse odds all the time.
Yeah I just use bet365 by default. Really need to start comparing the market, would have really added up.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Not sure if you guys heard that. But that's the first time I've heard singing at Lords...

Ohhhh Jimmy Jimmy
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Anderson.

Was only very brief LOL. If this had of happened at Headingly it would have gone on for ages.
Heh, well spotted. Heard even.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well bowled Jimmy.

Would be great to see him run through them now, not got a big haul in a while.