• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Awful shot yes but 20 something dot balls does silly things to people, good pressure NZ.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yup. Why on earth did he think that was a good idea? Tight bowling and all that, but he should have expected that. Silly boy.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not the way I expected Compton to get out, but I definitely think getting him to play away from his body is a good option.

Now for Trott, my least favourite batsman in Test Cricket.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Was a good ball from Martin though. Flight lured Compton down the wicket, and then spun away just enough.

Spark

Global Moderator
Was a good ball from Martin though. Flight lured Compton down the wicket, and then spun away just enough.
Yeah you could see throughout Martin's spell that it was the plan - wide, flighted lures and Compton went fishing.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really quaking in my boots at the prospect of our poor blokes having to bowl at Compton.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Compton is just average. Blocks back **** deliveries. No intent and poor execution when bad balls bowled at him.

Cook needs a more aggressive guy at the other end.