• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yup. You wouldn't complain if you'd paid to see best part of 400 runs in three and half hours. Well played NZ, albeit against comically inept bowling from England.

thierry henry

International Coach
Hang on, wasn't Latham aiming for Buttler's end with that run out? Threw it miles over the stumps at the batsman's end and hit the stumps at the bowler's end on the first bounce? Too clever for the posters/cricinfo commentators selling him short imo.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
All right I guess we have another game tonight, but frankly I think most people are more interested in the somerset Aus game. Can we expect bloody Franklin to walk out as an opener and fail again?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
All right I guess we have another game tonight, but frankly I think most people are more interested in the somerset Aus game. Can we expect bloody Franklin to walk out as an opener and fail again?
Why not follow both?

My plan for today: Listen to coverage of the Somerset v Australia game till 6pm, when it finishes, then head down to the Oval for the 6:30 start, and watch KP smash it to all parts. Simple.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Briggs gets a go. Seems like he has been 12th man for years. KP wasted at 4 really. Gotta bat him in the top 3, preferably opening and give him the maximum time. Like to think Tuesday's game was the last Woakes will play for England for a while but chances are they'll have to rest some of the test bowlers after the ashes and he will get another go there.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, I know picking best team to win and all that, but I would have liked to see Ballance, ahead of Stokes or Ravi, or even Lumb and have KP open. Hope he's not been considered a **** or owt in the squad, that put Trott's career back years after some meaningless T20s8-)