• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Woakes has a rather Shaun pollockish trundle about him. Looks a genuine green track bully though.

Awwww Kane, I just got the tissues out

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That's not the best shot from Williamson, who was looking so comfortable.

In theory a good time for Taylor to come to the crease

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm wondering if 350 will be enough to defend on this pitch, it looks like a marble floor.

Big wicket, Williamson was doing it easily.

thierry henry

International Coach
So annoying, was a nothing ball.

Was just about to say that this has all been amazingly effortless and I've rarely seen NZ batsmen milk 1s and 2s so competently. Apart from a couple of shots by Guptill the only boundaries being hit were from edges but otherwise they were ticking over beautifully.

Flem274*

123/5
Since when was Taylor a bit iffy against short pitched bowling?

Spent most of his last tour to England hooking the bowlers into the Old Trafford stands.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
awful captaincy to leave Woakes on straight after the wicket.

I can't think of a nicer introduction to the crease for Taylor.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I'm wondering if 350 will be enough to defend on this pitch, it looks like a marble floor.

Big wicket, Williamson was doing it easily.
You won't need that many, or anywhere near. Which doesn't mean that you won't finish up with something close to it anyway. NZ have been way smarter at these games than England for as long as I can remember.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Guptill plays that pull shot much better these days. Really uses his height to get on top it and hit it down.