• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Hales in the CT squad? Please tell me he is.

Good effort by Taylor there. Nearly pulled down a screamer.

ajdude

International Coach
check out gower trying to pass off netherlands v south africa as a CT warm-up match

i think the ten doeschate-tsotsobe trophy holds its own merits

Jezroy

State Captain
ahaha how the **** is Nmac an international cricketer
Hmmmm... Checking out his stats, he'll get you 10 overs and take 1 for 48. Throw in that he is a handy slogger, and (normally) a good fielder, and you can see why he is there. Sure he's not fashionable, but if our bowlers were only giving up 4.8 in ODI's the way they are played now - I'll take that.

Who else would you pick? Nethula?

Jezroy

State Captain
Finding Ronchi's ODI stats amusing considering this is his "debut".

SR 205... Average 38.

Yes, admittedly from 2 innings. So what?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can some pommie fan please tell me where the **** Hales is? Seriously, is he injured? Did he fall down a well in Texas or something? Wtf is going on?