• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
are they still ****ing batting? oh dear god.

i hope its a draw. not because we deserve any respectability but because these english ****s are being so defensive they deserve it.
Quite - not yet as pathetic as Lanky's display yesterday but well on the way

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hmm this does appear to be a denial of reality at this point. Even if NZ bat for 4 sessions they wouldn't get this.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Rutherford one end, Fulton the other. Baz is half decent but he's got the gloves.
Throw the gloves to Guppy for an over. I want to see McCullum do a repeat rendition of his effort against the world xi in 2004/05, when he ran in all the way from the boundary rope, and bowled a double no ball (overstepped and above waist height) that got hit for 6.

Flem274*

123/5
even wagner didnt give a **** about that wicket. thats the most token celebration ive ever seen, and wagner isnt a quiet guy at the bowling crease.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, this is silly now.

Aside from stuffing up the batters' stats I can't see what this achieves.

NZ won't get within 200 of this.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Argh England you evil bastards. It's bad enough that you have to humiliate us after teasing the prospect of a test victory for 4 straight tests, you then have to prolong Wagner's career while you're at it.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah getting pretty pissed off with this now..........I used to ****can Pontings captaincy for this......piss weak by Cook its got to be said.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Eng lead by 450+, NZ have scored 240 odd for their last 20 wickets and it's forecast to rain in a couple of hours

What exactly are Eng trying to achieve here?