• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Spark

Global Moderator
Gut feeling is they will carry on 30-40 minutes after lunch, time for Trott to get a ton.
Stupid if so. These runs became meaningless in the context of the match some time ago. NZ aren't going to get close, even if they had time considering the forecast.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stupid if so. These runs became meaningless in the context of the match some time ago. NZ aren't going to get close, even if they had time considering the forecast.
I totally agree, I just think that is what is going to happen. I'd have pushed on last night and got the lead to 450-500 before lunch today and had a dart at them then.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah if Trott wanted a ton he should've got the 30 odd last night

Meanwhile, everything root touches turns to gold. And ***. ***y golden ***.

Flem274*

123/5
Usually "The Crowd Goes Wild" sucks but their segment on yesterdays play has some well timed comments from Hesson intermixed with the footage.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I know Eng don't have to make the running here but I'm not going to be ****ing happy if NZ are 7 or 8 down when the rain comes.

Flem274*

123/5
are they still ****ing batting? oh dear god.

i hope its a draw. not because we deserve any respectability but because these english ****s are being so defensive they deserve it.