• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, but which Starc will turn up? A bit like Dougeh in that respect.
This is assuming Pattinson and Harris share the new ball and Starc doesn't play.

But yeah, any of Pattinson, Siddle and Starc could be quite wayward, Starc in particular obviously.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
has KW just copped it in the nuts again?

nope.

This is assuming Pattinson and Siddle share the new ball and Starc doesn't play.

But yeah, any of Pattinson, Siddle and Starc could be quite wayward, Starc in particular obviously.
Starc will be a lock for variety if nothing else. Harris won't last the series so without double checking the squad that leaves Patto, Siddle, Bird, Faulkner and Johnson with Lyon as the spinner.

On paper Pattinson, Siddle and Bird look the best three quicks but I think they're going to pick one of those left armers and Starc is the frontrunner.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
has KW just copped it in the nuts again?

nope.

Starc will be a lock for variety if nothing else. Harris won't last the series so without double checking the squad that leaves Patto, Siddle, Bird, Faulkner and Johnson with Lyon as the spinner.

On paper Pattinson, Siddle and Bird look the best three quicks but I think they're going to pick one of those left armers and Starc is the frontrunner.
Johnson's not in the squad.

Spark

Global Moderator
OT, but as I've said several times now there isn't that much difference between each of our quicks to make a significant difference to the quality of the attack if one or two get injured.

Flem274*

123/5
Brownlie is likely to have a serious crack at Finn here. Likes pace and bounce. This will be good to watch.

Get Swann on to him imo.