• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
You keep getting knocked over for low and moderate totals, nz make them look decent by capitulating for 60 in one dig and these ****wits carry on like England has posted 650 and have a world class batting line up. It's laughable.
Dip your bread - I mean, dip somebody else's bread.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, serious problems. It's certainly much more dignified to just consistently lose like Australia have been doing.
I rather think you're missing the point, but if you want to join the cheer squad which thinks England's batting will put the 1948 Australian side to shame, by all means feel free.

On a side note, Trent Boult > Usain Boult. Discuss.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I rather think you're missing the point, but if you want to join the cheer squad which thinks England's batting will put the 1948 Australian side to shame, by all means feel free.

On a side note, Trent Boult > Usain Boult. Discuss.
Don't think Usain Bolt does any field events, let alone discus.

flibbertyjibber

How much better is Australia's bowling attack going to be? Serious question.
Well I think Boult is better than Starc but Starc may not play. Will anyone bowl as well as Southee has?

Potentially Australia have a very good attack but with their fitness records and the fact that many are on their first ashes tour it could also go horribly wrong quite quickly for them.

Martin better than Lyon also.:ph34r:

Burgey

Well I think Boult is better than Starc but Starc may not play. Will anyone bowl as well as Southee has?

Potentially Australia have a very good attack but with their fitness records and the fact that many are on their first ashes tour it could also go horribly wrong quite quickly for them.

Martin better than Lyon also.:ph34r:
Both better than Swann. His captain refuses to bowl him. Has no faith :ph34r:

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
How much better is Australia's bowling attack going to be? Serious question.
could be miles better, could be significantly worse, tbh.

I think Southee and Boult are an excellent opening pair, but there's weakness with Wagner and Bracewell/the spinner.

The 3rd and 4th seamers spots are where Bird and/or Peter Siddle are significantly better.

Spark

Global Moderator
That's just ****ing bizarre. Finn didn't land two balls in remotely the same place in that over and still gets a wicket.

Flem274*

123/5
could be miles better, could be significantly worse, tbh.

I think Southee and Boult are an excellent opening pair, but there's weakness with Wagner and Bracewell/the spinner.

The 3rd and 4th seamers spots are where Bird and/or Peter Siddle are significantly better.
Hmm, but which Starc will turn up? A bit like Dougeh in that respect.