• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Match is delicately poised. Shame they lost day one.

England decidedly toothless without cloud cover. If NZ collapse England will make zero changes for the main course, and the cracks will still be papered over. If nz jag a win, I get to lol at England.

This is a win-win situation.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Match is delicately poised. Shame they lost day one.

England decidedly toothless without cloud cover. If NZ collapse England will make zero changes for the main course, and the cracks will still be papered over. If nz jag a win, I get to lol at England.

This is a win-win situation.
Deluded tosser.

Burgey

Jesus Christ atherton. I've used Hawkeye and statistical analysis to come to the conclusion you're a numpty ****head.

Burgey

Deluded tosser.
You keep getting knocked over for low and moderate totals, nz make them look decent by capitulating for 60 in one dig and these ****wits carry on like England has posted 650 and have a world class batting line up. It's laughable.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
England will make zero changes for the main course,
Hey Burgey, you ceased to be main course some time ago fella, you're not even deserts these days...................cheese platter at best.

I am so gonna laugh my **** off if we smash you later in the summer after NZ have given us such a massive workout over 5 tests. WTF will you have left then??

EDIT:

Anyway, piss off.......this is the NZ V's ENG thread........convicts not involved ;)

Last edited:

Burgey

Hey Burgey, you ceased to be main course some time ago fella, you're not even deserts these days...................cheese platter at best.

I am so gonna laugh my **** off if we smash you later in the summer after NZ have given us such a massive workout over 5 tests. WTF will you have left then??

EDIT:

Anyway, piss off.......this is the NZ V's ENG thread........convicts not involved ;)
Here we go. Another blow-in with smoke up his own arse. This one brings the lols by loving Ian Bell. Where abouts in England are you from anyway? I gather you live out here now. You should bugger off back to Blighty and thereby lift the average intelligence of both locales.

flibbertyjibber

Good session of cricket that, Finn finally bowling something like just to annoy Scaly. Be great if he got a bagful just to annoy him. Huge hour coming up for NZ, lose a couple of early wickets and the collapse is on but they should be able to get 300 as it is a good pitch to bat on.

Burgey

There's the great Ian Bell with a snippet telling us he always wanted to be a pro cricketer.

A sentence longer than most of his stays at the crease against decent opposition.

Burgey

Good session of cricket that, Finn finally bowling something like just to annoy Scaly. Be great if he got a bagful just to annoy him. Huge hour coming up for NZ, lose a couple of early wickets and the collapse is on but they should be able to get 300 as it is a good pitch to bat on.
Was a very good session of cricket actually. Good viewing from a neutral POV.

Howe_zat

Audio File
You keep getting knocked over for low and moderate totals, nz make them look decent by capitulating for 60 in one dig and these ****wits carry on like England has posted 650 and have a world class batting line up. It's laughable.
Yeah, serious problems. It's certainly much more dignified to just consistently lose like Australia have been doing.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Here we go. Another blow-in with smoke up his own arse. This one brings the lols by loving Ian Bell. Where abouts in England are you from anyway? I gather you live out here now. You should bugger off back to Blighty and thereby lift the average intelligence of both locales.
As said this is the Eng/NZ thread......I'll happily have this conversation in the appropriate place.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Let battle commence...are we allowed an under the lid thread this time out? :)

Anyway, back to current affairs...