• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that was an...interesting shot.

Terrible execution more than anything. Looked so ugly.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh: oh wow, I had Fulton to score less than 28.5 runs. And it was only that amount because my proxy wouldn't load bet365 earlier when he was first starting his innings. So gun. So, so gun.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh: oh wow, I had Fulton to score less than 28.5 runs. And it was only that amount because my proxy wouldn't load bet365 earlier when he was first starting his innings. So gun. So, so gun.
Cribb to be banned from posting in match threads when Gillard's anti-Gambling advertising legislation comes in tbh.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Was lolling because I assumed you had money on another failure. You are rather good at this betting thing. Almost computer like. :p

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Weird, I've seen him bowl a lot but also never noticed until just now. It is pretty bent when he loads up but perhaps straightens early enough in his action to be ok?
yeah, I can't tell whether he manages to get it straight before the arm goes above the shoulder or whether it's still straightening