• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Openers survived more than 10 overs. That is more than a little surprising. By typical NZ standards you'd say they've already done all that's required of them.

Heh, Rutherford smacked that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here we go. Poms whinging and getting the ball changed. Heaven forbid younger have to perform when not everything is in your favour, you marshmallows

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would bring on Swann very shortly just to change things up a little and see how this pair handle him as I don't think they'd have faced him that much before.

Burgey

I would bring on Swann very shortly just to change things up a little and see how this pair handle him as I don't think they'd have faced him that much before.
You'd hope they would treat him with the disdain he so richly deserves.

Burgey

Two Metre Peter with the Greg Chappell flourish through midwicket. Very easy on the eye!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
That was as good an over as I've seen from Finn recently, sitll went for runs.

Rutherford really does look class, think you've found one. This is why we need him early.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Rutherford really does look class, think you've found one. This is why we need him early.
Would trade him in a heartbeat for Root.

He has some weaknesses to the straight ball. Certainly a better bet than Guptill, but he has his weaknesses.