• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I know it's Prior's game to be aggressive but that was such an obvious way to get out.

Yeah it's decent bowling but I would've expected that from Swann, not Prior.

Meridio

International Regular
Swinging a long way for Southee here. Good news for knocking over the tail, but makes me nervous for when we start batting.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Would be nice to get one umpire's call in favour of NZ. Hope the umps are similarly protective of the batsmen in our innings...

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yes happy with that. First undeserved five-fer for Boult.

Our only chance of forcing a result is something highly improbable like a quick 150 from Taylor or McCullum. However with the amount of swing out there I wouldn't be surprised if the whole team folds for 120.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol atherton. There wasn't much Rutherford could do about either of those balls you ****wit. Doesn't matter how many balls you face on a bowling machine or how much practice you do, if it pitches leg and hits off it's still out.

In other news, it's embarrassing England hasn't produced a 400+ wicket bowler. Fmd.