• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The only team where he (Marcuss) has missed out on overseas players is Mumbai Indians. Not surprising, when they once begged for a fifth overseas player when they played the Champions' League.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Delhi's starting lineup will depend on the fitness of Irfan and Umesh. While Umesh has been playing off and on for Vidarbha, possibly to stay fit for the whole event, Irfan's fitness is a matter of concern. After one appearance for Baroda, he's missed the rest of the super league. They may need to opt for a new all-rounder. They are, however, assured of a steady top five with Sehwag, Warner, one of Mahela and Russel, and the young domestic duo (well, not quite, since they've never played together) of Unmukt Chand and Kedar Jadhav. Thy're also assured of a bowling combination of Morne, Sid Kaul and Roelof. Delhi need their top five bowlers to play in the XI to stand a chance of winning the trophy.

Folks who have been following Sid Kaul in the domestic scene will get to see plenty of him in the IPL. Unmukt Chand also has a chance of carrying forward his form into the league, but I wouldn't be surprised if the question "Kedar who?" is asked a few times.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Alternative Cricket
‏@AltCricket
How do I know it's #IPL season? Easy, I just check the searches to reach our website:

:laugh:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Is Botha available for the first Match? What would be Delhi's playing XI?
Not sure about Botha.. Varun Aaron will not play this IPL 6 due to injury.. another blow to #DareDevils .. Ben Rohrer is added to Delhi squad today