• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Surprise Party Guest

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Kevin Pieterson . During last IPL he mentioned He is fond of Indian spicy food .. he should enjoy the party and I get some tweeting tips from him .

archie mac

International Coach
Someone alive, would be Chappelli, has lots of opinions and I would love to hear about Bradman and Vic.

Someone dead, Clem Hill

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone alive, would be Chappelli, has lots of opinions and I would love to hear about Bradman and Vic.

Someone dead, Clem Hill
I reckon the bloke in your av would be just about the ultimate sporting party guest Archie.

At least until everyone else got so sick of feeling inferior that they threw him out, anyway.

archie mac

International Coach
I reckon the bloke in your av would be just about the ultimate sporting party guest Archie.

At least until everyone else got so sick of feeling inferior that they threw him out, anyway.
Haha, yeah, no doubt, especially with everything else he considered himself a coversationalist:D

Teja.

Global Moderator
Dravid, I reckon. Seems like a top guy who'd be great for a chat as opposed to a self obsessed **** or someone like Sachin who'd just stay quiet through the dinner and blush occasionally.

Family would be delighted.

Last edited: