• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best keeping dismissals ever...advice needed for video

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Been enlisted by a former state keeper to make a killer wicketkeeping video for inspiration purposes, so feel free to give me some ideas by listing some of the best displays of keeping you've seen. can be anything, catches, stumpings, run outs, whatever. Give me your best! :cool:

Riggins

International Captain
i remember gilly taking some hangers in the test series martin love played, slips couldn't take a catch gilly kept diving across them.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Brendon McCullum Brilliant Stumping of Ricky Ponting - YouTube is a belter of a legside stumping from McCullum

Ludeman's ridiculous hang-time in the BBL - Tim Ludeman AMAZING catch V Brisbane Heat - 2012-13 Big Bash League - YouTube

Prior's leg-side catch of Peter Fulton in the Test just concluded

Gilchrist seemingly defying the laws of physics - Best Catch by a Wicket Keeper Adam Gilchrist - YouTube

McCullum taking Dravid at leg slip - Brendon McCullum's Catch of Rahul Dravid - YouTube

More McCullum - AMAZING Brendon McCullum catch - YouTube

Are you going to be putting the compilation up on YouTube? I've been looking for something along these lines for the wicketkeeping courses I run with juniors here in Oxfordshire.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
When does the ball become dead in these scenarios?
I think 23.1 (b) covers this one - "The ball shall be considered to be dead when it is clear to the bowler’s end umpire that the fielding side and both batsmen at the wicket have ceased to regard it as in play."