• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

brockley

International Captain
My picks for the state squads.
NSW Henry, Dawson, DHughes, Maddison, Smith ,Rohrer, Cruikshank, Nevill, O'keefe, Zampa, Tremain. Bollinger .Copeland .Hazelwood ,Sandhu, ***mins and Abbott.
QLD Pomersbach, ****er. Burns ,Reardon, Forrest ,Lynn, Hopes, Hartley, Boyce ,Haurtitz, Cutting, Feldman, Gannon, Mcdermott , Gale and Harris.
WA Harris, Davis. J Rogers ,S Marsh ,Voges ,M Hussey ,M Marsh ,Whiteman, Trifitt, Beer, Agar, Duffield ,N C Nile, Behrendorf, Rimmington, and ****ley.
SA Klinger, Rapheal ,Head, Ferguson, Cooper, Brown, Christian ,Ludeman, Botha< Mennie, Sayers, Richardson, Putland ,Haberfield, George.
Tas Silk, Cosgrove ,Wells, Doolan, Ponting, Paine ,Dunk, Allanby, Faulkner, Butterworth, Gulbris ,Hilfenhaus ,Fekete and Vandergurten.
Vic Rogers, Quiney, Finch, White, Handscomb ,D Hussey, Hill, Mcdonald, Carters ,Holland, Fawad, Hastings, Herrick D Pattinson, Sheridan and Maxwell.

brockley

International Captain
There are rumours about Scott Henry and Dominic Michael to Victoria,James Muirhead to South Australia.Ayron Ayre,Nick Winter and Jono Dean interstate.Michael Hogan leaves West Australia to go to Glamorgan as a local.Then there is the call on whether Mike Hussey,Ricky Ponting and Brad Haddin will retire.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if dawson and cruckshank keep their contracts they will be hell to pay. could be a lot of rookie spots free for NSW, but no senior spots. sandhu might have to be kept on the rookie list.

i don't see why victoria would sign henry for next season, they have enough batting options, unless dussey is planning on quitting (seems unlikely). wonder if finch will move.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
There are rumours about Scott Henry and Dominic Michael to Victoria,James Muirhead to South Australia.Ayron Ayre,Nick Winter and Jono Dean interstate.Michael Hogan leaves West Australia to go to Glamorgan as a local.Then there is the call on whether Mike Hussey,Ricky Ponting and Brad Haddin will retire.
Muirhead a virtual certainty to come to us.

Dan Christian very likely to head to QLD too. Heard we'll be getting Neser.

Spikey

michael neser is the sleeping giant of australian cricket iirc

Dirty Rotten Chucker Chucked Out Of The Game (possibly)

brockley

International Captain
Sorry posted it from another site,that i posted on it was editted.
And the titz well i am a hands on members of BA(br**sts anonymous),again sorry.:@
Christian rumour is an old 1.
BBL could spead up some movements.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah took me a few seconds to work out who it was, thought we might have a ****er in the ranks.

Not surprised at all about Gannon..

uvelocity

International Coach
Sorry posted it from another site,that i posted on it was editted.
And the titz well i am a hands on members of BA(br**sts anonymous),again sorry.:@
Christian rumour is an old 1.
BBL could spead up some movements.
is it a ford forum

Spikey

CricketNSW ‏@CricketNSW 1m
#stevewaughmedal tonight we induct 3 players into the Hall of Fame - Norm O'Neill Amy Hudson and Greg Matthews

Finally

Spikey

it seems surprising, until you think about it. then you realise haddin, copeland, moz and smith all missed their fare share of matches throughout the season, for one reason or another, while SOK sucks arse in OD matches and had like one man of the match performance throughout the season, opposed to sandhu racking up like 4 in his 6 matches. sandhu won over Haddin by 3 and Copeland 10, so either of those two play in those couple of shield matches they missed....

brockley

International Captain
Yes Notts.
6 AIS players at Hampshire Keith,agar,turner,henry,head and bossito.
At the academy zampa,stanlake.sandhu,muirhead,logan,paris,patterson,stehketee,***mins,handscomb and whiteman, development scholars prestwidge,mcdermott and jake doran.