• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1 Winner: NSW
2 Runner-Up: Victoria
3 Wooden Spoon: WA

How many balls for:
4 Quickest 50: 28
5 Quickest 100: 75
(closest wins)

6. Leading run scorer (excluding finals): Rob Quiney
7. Leading wicket taker (excluding finals): Doug Bollinger
8. Will a bowler take a hattrick: No

Spikey

Winner: NSW
2 Runner-Up: Tas
3 Wooden Spoon: QLD

How many balls for:
4 Quickest 50: 31
5 Quickest 100: 82
(closest in terms of balls wins)

6. Leading run scorer (excluding finals): Ferg
7. Leading wicket taker (excluding finals): Bollinger
8. Will a bowler take a hattrick:. No

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Ryobi Cup Predictions

1 Winner: NSW
2 Runner-Up: TAS
3 Wooden Spoon: QLD

How many balls for:
4 Quickest 50: 19
5 Quickest 100: 58
(closest wins)

6. Leading run scorer (excluding finals): Gorgeous George Bailey
7. Leading wicket taker (excluding finals): Hazers Hazlewood
8. Will a bowler take a hattrick:. no

dermo

International Vice-Captain
actually gugters van der gugten will be brought in for tassies last game and will take a hatrick

adub

International Captain
Patterson looks like he's seeing them big. Back when he scored his debut ton against WA I was struck by just how good his eye was. Technique was a bit rough, but he was picking the length so quickly and just flogging decent balls to the fence it was ridiculous. If he's seeing them like that he's my smokey for top scorer for the tournament.

brockley

International Captain
Winner: NSW
2 Runner-Up: VIC
3 Wooden Spoon: SA

How many balls for:
4 Quickest 50: 40
5 Quickest 100: 80
(closest in terms of balls wins)

6. Leading run scorer (excluding finals): Dave Hussey
7. Leading wicket taker (excluding finals): Sandhu
8. Will a bowler take a hattrick:. Sandhu.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Patterson looks like he's seeing them big. Back when he scored his debut ton against WA I was struck by just how good his eye was. Technique was a bit rough, but he was picking the length so quickly and just flogging decent balls to the fence it was ridiculous. If he's seeing them like that he's my smokey for top scorer for the tournament.
Are you a betting man adub? Patterson is paying $12 to be the highest NSW run scorer in tomorrow's match. Good value if you think he is going to be tournament highest scorer.

Spikey

i dont see why Conway would lose his contract and Sean Abbott actually performed solidly for the 2nd XI so i wouldn't delist him if we dont have to. he remains an interesting prospect
indeed, being only 21yo and having already scored two tons in the 2nd XI, a case could be made for saying Abbott is one of the best batting prospects in the state!
forgive me father for i have sinned, i did not rate abbott nearly highly enough