• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
remember when timm ver den guaghtin took a wicket with his first ball in FC cricket

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
He's great at bullying affliliate batsmen when playing for the Dutch. Struts around like a king when he knocks over the number 11 playing for Namibia

Hooksey

Banned
Victoria has replaced Cameron White with newly named skipper Mathew Wade. I don't think they had much choice other than to replace White after some of his early form last season.

benchmark00

Apparently leadership group unconfirmed, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him in it anyway. Was considering giving cricket away to go back to footy was the word on the street.

McNamara to provide an update.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Alex Keath is ****, looking forward to seeing him in ahead of Christian though, windows will not be safe

Spikey

leadership group is Wade, Maxwell, Finch, Handscomb and Keath

Not a fan of sacking White. He bounced back in the 2nd half of the season and frankly, I look at the leadership group and I think they all, bar Wade, need another season or two to focus on their own games before they get this type of promotion. I think they should have spilt it between White and Wade in one way or another. I mean, if Wade misses a shield game, is top order batsman Pete Handscomb gonna fill in with the gloves and captaincy? They've moved too soon and too quickly imo.

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 1h
Sorry, made a mistake before re @bushrangers leadership group. Yet to be confirmed, so extent of generation shift yet to be re4vealed.

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 1h
@thomo017 @chloejane32 As I said before the leaders haven't been confirmed. There was a misunderstanding - sorry.

Chloe Saltau ‏@chloejane32 33m
@Jesse_Hogan @thomo017 the mistake was mine. Shipperd mentioned 5 young leaders but the actual leadership group hasn't been picked.

Victorian writers in as much mayhem as the Victorian cricket team imo