• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

Riggins

International Captain
He looks even worse when he's not in cricket gear I reckon. At least with gear on you get the right size, and its meant to be really loose fitting. You see him out on the gas in tight jeans and a shirt that's meant to show off your guns, it's scary.

Riggins

International Captain
I was on a plane once where the woman next to me needed a seat belt extender. That was the ****ing pits.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
which would be strange, but so was being picked for the important aus a tour (england) and then being dropped for the minor one

brockley

International Captain
i'm gonna miss smitteh in the nsw team
Is that a segway for picking the NSW team without test players.
How about Carters and Robson opening,Henry at 3.

brockley

International Captain
Robson
Jaques
Maddison
Henry
Nevill
Rohrer
Henriques
O'keefe
Copeland
Sandhu
Hazelwood
12th man Bollinger.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Robson
Jaques
Maddison
Henry
Nevill
Rohrer
Henriques
O'keefe
Copeland
Sandhu
Hazelwood
12th man Bollinger.
At this stage I don't think we'll allowed to play both Jaques and Robson at once; I'd love to be proven wrong though.

And we all know Copeland will bat 7 or something. I'll take a guess at something like:

1. Robson
2. Henry
3. Maddinson
4. Henriques
5. I want to say Rohrer or Patterson but it'll no doubt be some random who averaged 35 in grade last season, or Carters or something
6. Nevill
7. Copeland
8. O'Keefe
9. Sandhu
10. Hazelwood
11. Bollinger

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Has Bollinger had injury issues the last couple of seasons or something? Went from playing regularly for Australia to me hardly noticing him in NSW scorecards.

Or has he had fitness issues of the other variety?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The season before last was wrecked with hamstring injures. Last season he played most of the games and was fairly decent. No big bags but kept his average under 30 (although I think it was over 30 for most of the season)