• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

brockley

International Captain
Meanwhile, Langer said the remainder of the Warriors squad amidst a gruelling pre-season campaign in which the players had built a strong foundation for the 2013-14 campaign.

"I’m not sure they’re enjoying the training; it’s been a really tough pre-season,” he said.

"But for as long as I’ve been involved in sport, everyone says they’ve had the toughest pre-season they’ve ever had and everyone’s in great spirits.

"What I’m absolutely certain of is that they’re working very hard and their fitness levels are probably better than they’ve ever been and the volume of practise is higher than it’s probably ever been as well.

"I can’t guarantee the results, but we’re setting a strong foundation.”

Too cool Nufan.

Riggins

International Captain
is there a function to view batting/bowling stats for say, the last 3 seasons together, or do you have to piece it together manually from each season's data?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looking forward to seeing how Bosisto develops this year. On paper WA look like an exciting team this year, but I say that most years and they often disappoint.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm very interested to see how Agar bowls in the SS this season, will his international experience have done him much good?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
is there a function to view batting/bowling stats for say, the last 3 seasons together, or do you have to piece it together manually from each season's data?
Give me a query and I'll do it for you. I've set up an application on VB.net to do that sort of thing.

Riggins

International Captain
i looked it up to see where cosgrove was at over the last 3 years but then didn't really have any reference data.

Riggins

International Captain
there are so many hilarious stories from that month or so like 5 years ago when he was with the redbacks (06 or 07? ) and he went on his "fitness regime" to get back into the australian set up.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember seeing him in person for the first time ever at a game when he was still with the Redbacks probably around the same time. Honestly is stumpier in real life than on TV. TV doesn't do justice to how much of a chode he is.