• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Why Warner walked

The reason David Warner walked out of his long-time club Eastern Suburbs? We're told he didn't want to pay annual fees … of just over $500. There has been some political turmoil at the club, with a player-driven ticket, headed by legendary ABC caller Jim Maxwell, taking control at last Sunday's annual general meeting. Ironically, Maxwell's sports broadcasting colleague at Auntie, Easts life member David Morrow, was on the other ticket. Just to make it crystal clear, there is no animosity between the pair over the new direction of the club.

WAG
Haha, where's that from?

brockley

International Captain
Rang CA they said Ryobi itinnery out late August,early Septmeber,how late,btw no Word on the Comets.

brockley

International Captain
Yay Me.
BTW
Jason Krejza ✔ @JK404
Confirming I'll be back in Sydney playing with Mosman CC this year! Look forward to joining them shortly for a successful season!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Emailed the Comets they not in the Ryobi cup this year,3 home and 3 away games.
I don't think that is true at all. Unless the interstate teams get the opportunity to sit in the Sydney home team dressing rooms on 3 occasions.

brockley

International Captain
Darren Pattinson retired to work on greyhounds' business.
Just haven't got round to it yet,early to bed.