• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

brockley

International Captain
Mick Delaney couldn;t have timed his move back to Weston Creek,maybe Tom Thornton and Ashton May will make a comeback to Canberra,maybe others Shaun Heaney (retired),Dawson and Ryan Bolger.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the eve of the opening Ashes Test at Trent Bridge, the man tipped by many to spin Australia to victory just 12 months ago is treading a path he has walked before.

Absolutely nobody predicted that

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So Backlash, lets all assume you are 100% correct about CA and it being rubbish and the Australian team sux and doomed for eternity yadda yadda, and I do agree that there has been many questionable decisions, but what do you think CA needs? Like in the past couple of weeks, I haven't seen anything bad happening, we've signed a coach who nearly everyone wants, we've picked a pretty deserving squad for this Ashes and have gotten rid of some deadwood like Doherty and we have named another A Tour vs South Africa and I think Zim where many of our young guns will be playing. Are you sure things aren't changing, if they aren't, what should we ****ing do?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
So Backlash, lets all assume you are 100% correct about CA and it being rubbish and the Australian team sux and doomed for eternity yadda yadda, and I do agree that there has been many questionable decisions, but what do you think CA needs? Like in the past couple of weeks, I haven't seen anything bad happening, we've signed a coach who nearly everyone wants, we've picked a pretty deserving squad for this Ashes and have gotten rid of some deadwood like Doherty and we have named another A Tour vs South Africa and I think Zim where many of our young guns will be playing. Are you sure things aren't changing, if they aren't, what should we ****ing do?
Now you've done it...