• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
article did say NSW, and that does seems possible. could allow henry to go the other way too.

Spikey

yeah probably. I mean, a non-full strength team anyway. he'd have to open, but assuming we are dumping dawson and cruickshank there's room. and obviously if it ends up being a trade of sorts and henry goes the other way...

most teams probably wouldn't mind taking the a punt on finch as an opener. could see wa doing it

Riggins

International Captain
surely. they seem to love ferg @ 4 so maybe 3 when hughes away, 5 with hughes. i think it would be good to give trav head a chance to bat 6 and have a bit less on his plate for maybe the first 4 or 5 games or so.

benchmark00

When players go play for another BBL team in a different state the state teams must **** themselves. Pastures always look greener and you never know what is being said behind closed doors. I don't really like it because I've always been the sort of bloke who wants the SS to be won by the team with the best home grown talent, and I know people have been moving states for decades and decades, but now it's just more likely to occur,

Spikey

Update:

The whole Muirhead thing is hilarious. Does Berry have a daughter? Wouldn't be surprised if he offered her up soon.

I'm not sure which would make it funnier in the end - Muirhead actually being exactly as gun as Berry hopes but playing for Victoria instead anyway, or Muirhead moving to South Australia and being a huge flop at First Class level.
Muirhead actually being exactly as gun as Berry hopes, but playing for NSW instead, and SA getting the huge fine.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Surely the fact that Berry is up for tapping up Muirhead means that the kid will probably stay, as he and his manager would have to be providing information on Berry's approaches.