• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the best 6 batsman in Australia now?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Going into the Ashes I want to see Australia pick our best six batsman. I don't care about age, I don't care if they can't bowl. Pick the best 6 bats and if the 4 bowlers we've picked get tired, rotate them (we will do it anyway).

To start us of:

1. Michael Clarke

So excluding retired players or anything like that, name the second best batsman for our Test team and in 24 hours or so, we'll move onto the third best bat

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Callum Ferguson

Cop that Howardj I just stole your thunder yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Second best batsman imho is Brad Haddin. And it hurts me to say this. It hurts me so much.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
3rd best bat.
I had in mind that everyone would pick the best bat and then we'd go onto the third best bat tomorrow and then the next day the fourth best bat.

Was looking forward to people's reasoning why they picked who they picked too.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I had in mind that everyone would pick the best bat and then we'd go onto the third best bat tomorrow and then the next day the fourth best bat.

Was looking forward to people's reasoning why they picked who they picked too.
Oh alright. Weldone's post threw me off. I think number 1 will be pretty unanimous. Pete has it pretty much wrapped up