• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Furball

Evil Scotsman
"I wanted to hit that Jade Dernbach around, he had a bit to say for himself and embarassed himself a bit, hopefully the rest of the lads can whack him around as well"

:lol:

stumpski

International Captain
Love how he tore into Dernbach off the pitch as well as on it.
"I wanted to hit that Jade Dernbach around, he had a bit to say for himself and embarassed himself a bit, hopefully the rest of the lads can whack him around as well"

:lol:

Never too late to jump on the bandwagon I suppose ... funny how all you Surrey haters disappeared for an hour or so after the semi-final though. We haven't bowled well tonight and Northants ought to win comfortably, in which case it will be well deserved.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it's everything to do with hating Surrey and nothing to do with Dernbach being hilariously terrible.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't even really dislike Dernbach tbh, just thought that was funny.

Cameron White has probably been the best player in the knockout stages,

stumpski

International Captain
Dernbach has had a very good tournament, and the ball has been wet all evening, let's see how Northants bowlers get on, shall we? (didn't mean to sound so defensive btw)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Never too late to jump on the bandwagon I suppose ... funny how all you Surrey haters disappeared for an hour or so after the semi-final though. We haven't bowled well tonight and Northants ought to win comfortably, in which case it will be well deserved.
Oh come on, in a world where players constantly drone on about executing their plans and skill sets how is that interview not funny?

ajdude

International Coach
ffs fox sports, when I have to wake up at 6 for work the least you could do is show ONE of either this or nufers nufan's CPL. but it's alright I'll watch sailing or golf.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wonder if Willey's hard? :ph34r:

I mean, his old man was famously the hardest man in cricket. The one guy even Botham bent the knee to.

If little Willey is a chip off the old block Jade might do well to keep his counsel.