Page 96 of 181 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2713
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: **Official English County Cricket 2013**

Cricketer Of The Year Cabinet96's Avatar
    In.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    This English top three are cornflakes. They're not the most exciting thing out but they're pretty effective. Then the middle order are the sugar. Would be too much on their own but added to the cornflakes they add some much needed interest

When KP returns he will be the banana..

In (i'll save my trash talking for that forum).

International Regular King Pietersen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Jordan must be bowling some serious pies. Weird because he's been in such good form all season.
    Seems to be happening again. Jordan going at well over 5 an over against the Aussies. Did appear to have Hughes edge behind only to have it dropped though.
    www.proudtofight.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Styris to Pietersen, SIX, wow, what a shot, that is awesome...it's a repeat of his six off Muralitharan at Edgbaston, as he switches his grip and reverse-hits Styris over deep cover (or should that be deep square-leg) for a memorable maximum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Styris to Pietersen, SIX, that's the most extraordinary shot, he switches his grip to that of a left-hander and launches Stryis high over long-off for a might six. That is one of the more incredible shots you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by King Pietersen View Post
    Seems to be happening again. Jordan going at well over 5 an over against the Aussies. Did appear to have Hughes edge behind only to have it dropped though.
    Yes I guess it was natural it was going to happen at some point. You can't go from being inconsistent and a bit rubbish at Surrey to turning into a consistent beast overnight. Be glad that England selectors don't make kneejerk reactions on half a season any longer, unlike us fans. Need a couple of years of consistent cricket before being thought of as a genuine contender, not that he's is lacking in talent.

Good to see Monty getting a long bowl.

My feelings on Monty v Kerrigan are that although Kerrigan is the better attacking bowler the combination of Monty and Swann works better than Kerrigan and Swann. Panesar and Swann works well because Monty can bowl a lot of first innings overs economically even when it is reasonably flat. I'd be worried if Kerrigan played that on the flat wickets they'd be a bit expensive and the seamers would be pushed too hard in the first innings.

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Warwickshire get their T20 kit out of the Wimbledon 1990s design book?

MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Haha I thought exactly the same when I turned on the TV.

Couplr of huge hits from the man in your sig as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theegyptian View Post
    Azharullah showed earlier that Pakistan probably have 20 or so better one day bowlers than some of the chumps that play for England.
    He's been absolutely crushing the t20 as well. 23 wickets @ 10.21. Arafat 2nd in the wickettakers

Shame Azharullah can't play for England with stats like that. I think he's married to a English lady and has played league cricket over here for a few years but I don't think he's been a British national for long so he probably still has 7 years(if my understanding of the ecb rules is correct) to serve before he can become available for England which is a shame.

His low arm skiddy full deliveries could be very useful in T20 cricket. Just bowls full and straight tailing the ball into the right hander. Fielding is a bit dodgy though.

Only on a one year deal at Northants so some other clubs might be sniffing around although Northants are having a good season so if they've got the finances don't see him moving elsewhere.

Couple of good games tonight. Surrey and Hampshire just getting over the line.

Had a brilliant evening at Edgbaston today. Good sized crowd (guess would be 12000-15000) saw some good cricket. Varun Chopra is a big talent.

He's been absolutely crushing the t20 as well. 23 wickets @ 10.21. Arafat 2nd in the wickettakers

Shame Azharullah can't play for England with stats like that. I think he's married to a English lady and has played league cricket over here for a few years but I don't think he's been a British national for long so he probably still has 7 years(if my understanding of the ecb rules is correct) to serve before he can become available for England which is a shame.

His low arm skiddy full deliveries could be very useful in T20 cricket. Just bowls full and straight tailing the ball into the right hander. Fielding is a bit dodgy though.

Only on a one year deal at Northants so some other clubs might be sniffing around although Northants are having a good season so if they've got the finances don't see him moving elsewhere.

Couple of good games tonight. Surrey and Hampshire just getting over the line.
    Yeah, played in the Huddersfield league last year. Scared the **** out of some fellas there, a lot of broken bones facing him from all reports.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    hope ross whiteley smacks some sixes for worcester today.
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Trego

Runs score double on Sky, so he's already got a 50.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Trego

Runs score double on Sky, so he's already got a 50.
    Some absolute horror stuff from worcestershire in the field so far. Trying to help Somerset through to the quarters.

Some absolute horror stuff from worcestershire in the field so far. Trying to help Somerset through to the quarters.
    We need no help, we have the trego.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    the silver lids look really cool.

Cricketer Of The Year Cabinet96's Avatar
    Feel for Kieswetter a bit. Hasn't had the greatest time on Sky since he was dropped by England. Buttler's due a Sky fifty as well.

Trego brings up his century with a glorious cover drive.

Thread Information