• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just when it was going so well. And, I thought to myself... It's under such good circumstances that Essex have a tendency to crumble. Sigh.

I'd say that's pretty much game over now.

91Jmay

International Coach
The bloke who is the lower-middle order power-hitter in my county team. That's who. Bowls at a rip as well.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Now time for a chat with the lad that Karl Pilkington helped train to an olympic level. WAG.

Nice to see Hants batting first. Tremlett and Dernbach vs Carbs and Vince should be a handy battle.